Pregnancy and birth are natural processes, and are best kept that way. I support natural childbirth at your own pace with minimal interventions. I believe birth should be a unique, safe, and gratifying experience.
Why Home Sweet Home birth?
- Relaxing, familiar environment
- Family participation
- More control
- Less likelihood of interventions
- More likelihood of a vaginal birth
I provide the Midwives Model of Care:
- Monitoring the physical, psychological, and social well-being of the mother throughout the childbearing cycle
- Providing the mother with individualized education, counseling, and prenatal care, continuous hands-on assistance during labor and delivery, and postpartum support
- Minimizing technological interventions
- Identifying and referring women who require obstetrical attention